Pay attention to the pork tenderloin! Versatile and nutritious, this pork cut is delicious enough for a company and quick enough for a weeknight. This Air Fryer Pork Tenderloin is the ideal method to enjoy pork, as its flavorful marinade makes it incredibly juicy.
Prepare yourself for the tastiest, most tender pork you’ve ever experienced with this air-conditioned fryer pork tenderloin! This recipe is so quick and straightforward that you’ll question why this is the first time you’ve cooked pork tenderloin this way.
Why You’ll Love This Recipe
- This dish is quick and straightforward to assemble and cook, using ingredients you likely already possess.
- Air frying is a fast cooking method that keeps pork tender and creates a flavorful exterior.
- This recipe includes the option to prepare sides in the air fryer simultaneously.
What Do You Need?
This recipe requires only the pork tenderloin and marinade ingredients. The pork is available at most grocery stores, and the marinade ingredients are pantry staples. As simple as that! For exact measurements, please consult the recipe card after the post.
- Pork Tenderloin: You only need a pork tenderloin weighing approximately 2 pounds.
- Olive Oil: Olive oil helps to add moisture to the meat and absorb the flavorful spice combination.
- Garlic: minced garlic is the most flavorful form!
- Brown Sugar: The sweetness of brown sugar complements the piquant.
- Chili Powder: I enjoy the zing it provides.
- Cumin: Cumin’s warm, earthy flavor complements flesh beautifully.
- Onion Powder: Onion powder should add to all foods!
- Dried Thyme: Thyme is an aromatic herb that complements pork.
- Kosher Salt: The salt will enhance the recipe’s flavors.
- Pepper: Never serve salt without pepper! The pepper also enhances the flavors.
How To Cook Air-Fry Pork Tenderloin
This dish requires only a few simple steps to prepare to perfection:
- I am warming up the oven. It would be best to heat the air fryer to 400°F or 200°C.
- Get the ingredients ready. Coat the pork tenderloin with oil and season with pepper and salt. If you wish to cook vegetables alongside the pork tenderloin, cleanse and pat dry the vegetables, drizzle with oil, and season with salt.
- Air fry tenderloin of pork. Place the vegetables and pork tenderloin in the oven and air fry at 400°F / 200°C for 10 minutes.
- Glaze the filet mignon. Prepare the glaze by combining vinegar, honey, oregano, and garlic in a small basin while the tenderloin is air-frying. After 10 minutes, remove the pork and vegetables from the air fryer and drizzle them with the glaze.
- Then air fry for 10 minutes or until the meat tenderloin reaches an internal temperature of 145°F / 63°C.
- Rest the pork and complete the vegetables. Remove the pork from the air fryer, wrap it loosely with foil made of aluminum, and let it rest for five minutes. If necessary, air fry the vegetables for a few additional minutes while the pork rests.
How long to air fry pork tenderloin?
The precise cooking times will depend on several variables, such as the size and shape of your pork tenderloin and the power of your air fryer. The USDA suggests cooking pork tenderloin at 145°F/ 63°C.
Tips For Making The Best Recipe For Pork Tenderloin In An Air Fryer
- Marinate the pork tenderloin for at least 30 minutes and up to 5 days in the refrigerator for maximum flavor.
- Using an instant-read thermometer, remove the pork tenderloin from the air fryer when it reaches 145 degrees F; overcooking the meat will render it tough.
- Allow the pork to remain for 5 minutes before slicing to reabsorb its juices.
- Cook pork tenderloin and potatoes simultaneously using this recipe for air fryer diced potatoes, or add the pork after 25 minutes of cooking air fryer baked potatoes.
Variations To Air Fryer Pork Tenderloin
- Use half of the marinade to rest the tenderloin in a while, preheating the air fryer, then baste with the remaining marinade after cooking.
- Substitute the marinade with a homemade dry rub or seasoning blend of chile powder, garlic powder, smoked paprika, salt, and pepper.
- Use a premade spice blend for pork, such as this Happy Belly Pork Spice Rub I’m enamored with.
- Balsamic vinegar is often used as a dressing to alter the flavor profile.
How To Cook Frosted Air Fryer Pork Tendernole
- Since frozen meat is solid, it is necessary to measure it to ensure that the pork tenderloin will fit.
- Insert the frozen pork tenderloin into the chilled air fryer.
- Turn your air fryer to 330° and cook the pork for 33 to 38 minutes, flipping it midway through until the internal temperature reaches 160 degrees. If using the above marinade, baste the pork tenderloin midway through cooking on both sides. I use this basting brush to distribute it uniformly on top.
- Enjoy the pork tenderloin after removing it from the air fryer.
The Way To Reheat Pork Tendernole In An Air Fryer
- Refrigerate the pork in an opaque container for up to three days, and reheat it according to the instructions below.
- Preheat the air burner to 350°F.
- If not already cut into medallions, cut the pork into medallions.
- Place the pork tenderloin segments in the air fryer and heat for three to four minutes or until thoroughly heated.